Thu, Nov 26|
Online: Mixed Media Holiday Card
We'll make a mixed media background then incorporate it into holiday card. Let's gear up for our socially distanced celebrations!
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the event
You'll need a variety of mixed media supplies, all of which are available at Craftinessonlineshop.com
- Liquid Spray Inks/Spray Paint/Watercolour Paints/Calligraphy Inks/Liquid Acrylic paints Anything that can be watered down with a spritz of water.
- Gesso/Primer/Base Coat
- Texture mediums of any sort like
- molding paste, heavy gesso, heavy gel mediums, heavy body paints, crackle paste, or any acrylic paint that says 'paste' on it or has a texture like frosting/icing.
- Acrylic paints of any kind
- Stamp pads, preferably solvent inks and pigment inks.
- Patterned sticky tape (Washi Tapes)
- Collage fodder
- Gel mediums
- Stencils (any kind)
- Something to scrape paint on with (palette knife/silicone painting tool/old credit card)
- Craft heat gun (hardware store versions will set your work on fire. A hairdryer will suffice)
- Spray bottle of water
- Rubber stamps of any kind (ink stamps, not postage stamps!)
- Mark-making tools eg. skewers, stamps, weird things from around your house with interesting/unusual textures to them
- Craft knife/Exacto knife)
Mixed Media Holiday Card