The shop is closed to in store shopping at the moment, but if you're wondering, the precautions below are what are in place when things are calmer!
Here are my COVID precautions, I hope they reassure you:
1. Everyone wears a real mask (no scarves, bandanas or improvised solutions-I will provide you with a disposable one if you need it)
2. Masks stay on, over the nose, the whole time in the store/studio.
3. Everyone sanitizes as they come in.
4. Multiple air filters will be running full time.
5. I will keep in person shopping to one person/group at a time unless we are all comfortable sharing the space. First come first serve, priority given to appointments.
6. In person classes will be no longer than 1 1/2 hours for the time being.
7. In person classes will have no more than 8 people in them, spaced at least 6 feet apart.
8. People coming in for classes will be let in one at a time to give everyone time to find their seats.
9. As much as possible I will demonstrate using a camera and projector so we don't have to gather to watch a demo.