Here are my COVID precautions, I hope they reassure you!
1. Everyone wears a real mask (no scarves, bandanas or improvised solutions-I will provide you with a disposable one if you need it)
2. Masks stay on, over the nose, the whole time in the store/studio.
3. Everyone sanitizes as they come in.
4. Multiple air filters will be running full time.
5. I will keep in person shopping to one person/group at a time unless we are all comfortable sharing the space. First come first serve, priority given to appointments.
6. In person classes will be no longer than 1 1/2 hours for the time being.
7. In person classes will have no more than 8 people in them, spaced at least 6 feet apart.
8. People coming in for classes will be let in one at a time to give everyone time to find their seats.
9. As much as possible I will demonstrate using a camera and projector so we don't have to gather to watch a demo.